Apply for the Bruce Fishkin Scholarship
The Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund application window is now closed. Applications will be accepted again starting on September 1, 2020.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in The Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund.
- Must be entering their senior year of high school in the fall of 2020.
- Must be a resident of:
- Chicago, Illinois or the counties of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry or Will, Illinois
- Las Vegas, Nevada and suburbs of the area
- Fairfield, Greens Farms, Redding or Westport, Connecticut
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the high school you are currently attending, or the equivalent thereof in cases where the applicable high school does not employ a traditional 4.0 system.
- Must have taken either the ACT or SAT test and achieved a minimum ACT score of 22 OR a minimum SAT score of 1100.
- Plan on attending an accredited college or university for a Bachelor's degree or four-year program in the United States.
Applications for the scholarship may be submitted beginning September 1st, 2020 12:00AM CDT, and will be accepted until October 31, 2020 11:59PM CDT.