Apply for the Bruce Fishkin Scholarship
Applications are now closed.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in The Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund.
- Must be entering his or her senior year of high school in the fall of 2021, or have finished senior year of high school in 2021.
- Must be a resident of:
- Chicago, Illinois or the counties of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry or Will, Illinois
- Las Vegas, Nevada and suburbs of the area
- Fairfield, Greens Farms, Redding or Westport, Connecticut
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the high school you are currently attending, or the equivalent thereof in cases where the applicable high school does not employ a traditional 4.0 system. If you already graduated, you must have met the GPA requirement in your senior year.
- Must have taken either the ACT or SAT test and achieved a minimum ACT score of 22 OR a minimum SAT score of 1100.
- Plan on attending an accredited college or university for a Bachelor's degree or four-year program in the United States.
Applications for scholarships may be submitted beginning Sept 1st 2021 at 12:00PM CDT, and will be accepted until October 17th, 2021 at 11:59AM